12/17/2008

Wish List

My little cousin showed me her 3 PAGE wishlist. THREE PAGES!! Hahaha. And it's what .... 8 days 'till Christmas and she's giving it to her mom NOW?!? It was hilarious.. She had everything on there.. EVERYTHING. And she had info on where to get it, what colors to get and what sizes she needed.... She was HELLA detailed. LOL. I think the items on her list that stood out were:

- Her Ate's room (her sister was shocked when I read this outloud. LOL)
- Someone to clean her closet or her room (hahaha... OH mun...at least it's free if her Mom chose THIS as a gift, hahahha)
- Colorful sharpie pens (HAHAH... why dude?)
- Nail polish (and she listed like 20 colors)

I'm like "Damn dude, I wish I had this list before I got your present"... hahaha. I could've hella gotten her sharpie pens at work!! Hella cheap gift!!! LOL

She also had wish lists from my other cousins.... There were two other items that stood out.

- Hella packs of gum (OH MUN. Hella easy.... I wish I knew all I had to do was get this for my cousin)

and

- Duck tape and my lil' cousin listed all the colors she wanted.... WHY DUDE... WHY? Hahahahahahaha.

Thinking about their list made me want to think of what I would put on my WISH LIST (even though I know it's too late for someone to get for me!!), so here's what I came up with:

Joy's WISH LIST for 2009
- Gumballs for my gumball machine
- Tall black UGGs
- Starbucks Christmas mug
- Tiffany charm for my charm bracelet
- Cute & colorful stapler and tape dispenser (for my office!)
- Hardcovers to the Harry Potter series (I only have some of them!)
- LV medium sized Neverfull purse in damier
- Gucci black fanny pack
- Prada brown shades
- New furniture for our extra room!
- Stove and Microwave!
- A massage or any treatment at Recharge Spa

1 comment:

Rizzi said...

greeeeaaaat why didnt u type up this list a few weeks ago? uuagghh, jk u know what i got u already u picked the color! lol nice list!