12/23/2008

Takipsilim

As I was catching up on all my blogs this morning, I came across Jason's post for the day..... Say WHAAAAAAAAT?????? Dang mann, Filipinos copy EVERYTHING!!!!! I can't believe they are making a Twilight series!! Hahaha. Crazy!!! And RAYVER???? ULLLLGGGHHH... WHY him dude. WHY HIM? Did they not read the book and realize he was described as a SUPER HOT GUY? I could think of MANY super hot actors and freakin RAYVER ain't one of them!!!! At least Piolo... or better yet Derek Ramsey (ooooohhhh!!! butterflies in my stomach!). Seriously though... Filipinos latch on to trends and whatever's hype HELLA FAST!!! Once something is popular, they either gotta make a dance routine out of it or cover it on their own album OR straight up copy the movie or show... GEEZ. Can't they be original dude?

Oh well, whatever. I'm watching it anyway (no matter how much Rayver irks me)!!! Hahaha. It's Twilight! How can I NOT?

1 comment:

Rizzi said...

dude i totally feel you with the whole copy cat issue!

so when does this come out? uuaaggh