Anyway, Christmas was good.... it was stressful and hard to split Christmas day with two huge families, but we did it and now that I look back, I am seriously blessed to have both families so close to each other that we actually have the ability to go back and forth between the two parties.... For Jason's family, we had a pajama theme going on, so Jason's mom got the family all matching pajamas... hahaha. CUTE. And I hella said in my wish list that I wanted Xmas PJs! Whoohoo!! I got them and I'm still wearing them for the holidays!!
As for Christmas presents, Jason got me a bunch of stuff... A snowflake charm from Tiffany's and an eco-friendly umbrella!!! I was more excited about the umbrella than the charm because I was just shocked that he knew I wanted one (I blogged about it HELLLLA days ago!!). Oh! And subscriptions to Ready Made and Domino! Very cool! He also got me a trunk organizer and Jay-R's Christmas CD!!!! I was surprised at all the little stuff he got me cuz it was just out of the ordinary... Stuff that I didn't have on my wish list (except for the charm) but still wanted anyway! Good research babe!!! It made it more exciting! I also got hella bags for Christmas!! Nette, Mookie AND Lot got me purses, LMAO... Uhh.. I guess they must know I LOVE PURSES... hahahahahah... Thanks BFs!!
Anyway, hope everyone is having a Happy Holidays..... Here are some pics from Christmas and other Christmas events in December!
No comments:
Post a Comment