12/15/2008

Stressed.

I am freakin STRESSED OUT... no JOKE. I was even more stressed yesterday. But after we tackled some Xmas shopping in between Giana's and the novena and I was able to figure out what to sing for the wake, I was able to relax, just a little... I'm still STRESSED though... Our Xmas shopping is totally not done, not to mention the wrapping I gotta do for like over 30 presents... And FRIK, the Xmas cards... I know I didn't buy them for nothing!! I HAVE TO SEND THEM OUT. It also doesn't help that this weekend is booked, and after that... It'll be XMAS!!!! YIKES! December went by soooo fast =( Why did it have to go so fast???? We haven't even gotten our stove and microwave that I so badly wanted by Xmas... UGGH. Oh well, I guess that will have to wait till after Xmas or even the New Year..... =(

Anyway, on top of the many events that went on this past weekend, Archie also moved out.... =( It's an exciting thing for him and for me and Jason but also sad because we've been living with Archie for 4 years.. FOUR FREAKIN YEARS!!! Hella long time even though it didn't feel like it! I'll definitely miss coming home to a vacuumed house after being on vacation (haha).... I'll miss our Xmas mornings when we'd bug Archie to wake up early so we can all open Xmas presents together and I'll miss our nights when we'd hella watch ASAP and SOP for hella hours just to laugh at untalented celebrities, hahaha.... The good thing is that he's in Sunnyvale and not in Vegas, so at least we can still kick it!!! Good luck Arch!!!!

So yeah, Jason and I are entering a new chapter in our lives...... 2009 will definitely be interesting =)

2 comments:

mdtimbang said...

nakeds around the house for sure!!!!

dawn marie said...

i hella feel you on the stress of the Xmas cards! sorry in advance...you'll be getting it after Xmas probably! LOL