Last night we topped our vacation off with a flamenco show. It was Ehh.... OK. Actually the Flamenco dancers were really good, the show was just too long. We didn't really need 2 and a half hours long of a performance; just a 1 hour performance would've been fine. Oh well, I guess we now know its a tourist trap, just like figuring out that the real Moulin Rouge show in Paris was ALSO a tourist trap. MUN.
Here's a picture of us in Monaco. It's such a beautiful place and one I definitely recommend to visit. We went to Monaco during our cruise. The port was Villefranche and we drove to Nice and then to Monaco. It was a HELLA short ass excursion so I definitely want to go back and stay in Nice and/or Monaco for a while and maybe explore Cannes and St. Tropaz, too... One day dude... One day.....
No comments:
Post a Comment