10/08/2008

Burgos

We're here now in Burgos and it's hella cold over here!! Good thing I bought this thick puff jacket that goes down to my knees!! Hahaha... Of all things that I had to buy here in Europe, I had to get a thick ass jacket... WHY? It wasn't just for Burgos but for Lourdes, France where it was freakin HELLLLLA COLD! (Thanks for the warning Travel Agent) I straight had shorts and a tank and it was like 50 degrees cold. OH MUN. Of course the souvineer shops knew moded people like me would not be prepared and would stock up on jackets, sweaters and scarfs galore. I got suckered into buying a thick puff jacket that was a little more than what I would've paid, but OH WELL.... I was freakin warm and that's all that mattered. Freakin for me and Jason, it was a hella fast $200 spent on unexpected jackets. Good thing Burgos is cold too, cuz we don't feel so bad for buying the jackets JUST for Lourdes.

Anyway, I'll have to save Lourdes for another post because it was such an awesome experience... but I'll share the two pics below. It was our first Paella and Sangria in Barcelona, Spain and it was muy delicioso! Yumm....


No comments: