10/15/2008

Crown Take 2

So yesterday I went to get my crown for my root canal. Freakin finally this would be my last dental appointment to finish off the root canal and I was HOPING I wouldn't have to get all numbed up. Well, I was wrong... He put the crown on me, took some x-rays, and when he stared at the x-ray for hella minutes, I KNEW something was wrong... I guess the crown they made (although it felt like it fit perfectly) wasn't covering my entire tooth.... SO..... they had to numb me up again, make another impression and now I have to wait another two weeks for the final crown. Right now, I have the messed up one, but it should be fine until I get the new one... Fah-REAKIN A dude.... How many visits did I have just for this damn root canal? Let's see...

1 - consultation to see why my tooth was hurting
2 - step 1 of the root canal
3 - step 2 of the root canal that got cancelled... I didnt know until I got to the office so I basically took a half day for nothing.
4 - step 2 of the root canal
5 - impression of new crown
6 - final fitting of new crown, but not really because the new crown fit wrong
7 - final FINAL fitting of new crown

Freakin mother. 7 visits and $660 down the drain. Lovely.

3 comments:

Rizzi said...

sorry dude.

dawn marie said...

that sucks yo.

Jason said...

Do you need a crown because you're a queen?