Today I have a meeting with my boss (Joan) and my old boss (Shawn) from my old job (they're a vendor of ours). I turned in this report right before I left for Europe and while I was gone, Shawn told Joan that I had missed some accounts on my report and basically gave an incorrect total number to the health plan. Frikkin A. So now we're meeting this morning to talk about the accounts I missed. The accounts I failed to report on my spreadsheet MIGHT not be a reflection of MY error because it might have to do with the system and IT not calculcating correctly BUT STILL..... I have this uneasy feeling that I might've turned in a report that had the wrong total amount because of my rush to get out of the office for Europe... YIKES. I hope the missing accounts are not my fault.. Please, I hope not.
I just think it's also really wierd that I'm having a meeting with my old boss and my boss now... I mean, I've had meetings with the both of them before, but never to talk about an error in one of my reports! MUN!
Nervous.
1 comment:
Status 1 moved to status 4!!! = P
--MPR Mun
Post a Comment