9/19/2008

Sad Day


It was a sad day yesterday. I went to Elephant Pharm yesterday to buy my mom a Klean Kanteen, come to find that it's closing down =( BOOOOOO. I guess the economy is so bad that Elephant Pharm can't even keep up in Los Altos (of all places!). I must've come too late, because a lot of their stuff was gone... Everything that was left was 25% off, although it's not THAT great of a deal considering their stuff is a little expensive. Anyway, I bought a Klean Kanteen bottle, stocked up on my Zia Facial cleanser (I LOVE ZIA!) and also bought a Take out Menu Organizer (Knock Knock product) and non-toxic hair dye for my mom. I was pressed for time because the store was closing at 6 p.m. and I got in at like 5:30 p.m. Apparently, its last day is next Thurday, so if I can find some time between now and then, I'm definitely going to go back to buy more stuff!!!

What sucks is that there is NO OTHER store like Epharm. I know I can get my non-toxic, organic products at like Target or even Blossom, but STILL!!! It's just not the same....... E pharm is SUCH a cool store. It's like my adult Sanrio store where you just walk in and want to buy everything. Oh well... They do have stores in Berkeley and Walnut Creek... so I guess if I ever have a free weekend and I can make my way out there to shop..... Ugh. HELLA FAR.

1 comment:

rosemarie said...

Aww, sad. I didn't even get a chance to check it out.