Yay! I finally finished the fourth book! It wasn't my favorite out of the 4 (the 3rd was) but it was good!! Talk about action packed, although I kinda expected a little more action towards the end. PLUS, I thought I was gonna cry in this book because my carpooler told me her friend had to run to the bathroom to get a hold of herself, but I didn't cry AT ALL!!! Hmmm... I wonder where she cried??? Anyway, it's a good book and a good ending to all the drama on all 4 books..... If I had to rate all four books, they would go in this order (beginning with my favorite) - 1. Eclipse 2. TIED with Twilight and New Moon and 3. Breaking Dawn, but the one I would really like to see a movie on would be Breaking Dawn! I think it would be hard to really fit everything that went on in Breaking Dawn though... It would need to be like a 3 hour movie!! MUN!!! Anyway, there's a 5th book online called Midnight Sun. It's not complete but because someone had posted Stephanie Meyer's draft online (without her authority) she's now reluctant to complete the book and just share whatever was posted online on her own website... SUCKS. Oh well. It's about 264 pages, so maybe I'll print it out and bring it with me to Europe, hahaha.. THAT or just wait for the final draft. I'd hate to have to reread it again especially if she makes major changes. We'll see.
If anyone has any good suggestions for books to read while on vacation, let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment