9/22/2008

Countdown

4 Days left till we leave for Europe! Although life is going at warp speed right now and there is so much CRAP to do before Friday, I'm getting REALLY REALLY excited!! Yay! Finally. I wasn't sure when I was gonna get hype over this trip, but after L.A. it started to sink in that we were going to Europe!

Here are some pictures I found online of the few spots we'll be checking out on the cruise:


Malta



Monaco



Nice


We'll also be hitting up Spain as part of our land tour and before the cruise. I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Spain (the main reason why we decided to go on this trip in the first place). Other spots we'll be checking out are Pisa, Naples, Venice, Rome, Florence and Lourdes. I think there might be a few more, I just can't remember them all. I can't wait! (Hopefully I can do a quick run to the Gucci outlet in Florence, hahaha)

3 comments:

Rizzi said...

remember, fanny pack!

R. Pali said...

and Gucci Loc's...hahahah

Sharon said...

Monaco looks really nice!. Have fun!