I heard about Operation Nice through Grace's blog and today she blogged about Operation Nice's assignment which is making a Love List. There are rules to making the Love List:
"You can't include a single person you know on your list. No "I love the way my husband laughs" or "I love hearing my little girl call for me." ... But this particular little exercise is about stripping away everyone who defines you and figuring out what you (not his partner; not their mother/daughter/sister/friend) love."
Pretty neat idea, right? So yeah, here's my attempt of trying to create a Love List for me:
*I love exploring. I love checking out new spots; whether it be a restaurant, spa, or mall.... especially malls... It doesn't even matter if the mall has all the stores that maybe Newpark Mall might have... I just love that it's a place that I've never been to. A new mall is like Disneyland to me, hahaha.
*I love making my office colorful, even if it means me spending money to buy the colorful post-it notes and colorful pens, instead of the yellow post-it notes and black pens we get for free at work, hahaha.
*I love Google Reader and subscribing to hella blogs (even though I have a hard time keeping up with all my subscriptions, haha)!
*I love my Blackberry. I'm on that sucker 24-7; whether it be checking on e-mails or chatting on Google talk... Can you tell , I also love Google? hahaha.
*I love Tagalog Romance movies. I'm a sucker for "Love Teams", hahaha... I don't care if I don't understand it either. That's why there's subtitles!
I only decided to put 5 because honestly, it was actually kinda hard thinking of what I love without having the people you love on the list!! Hahaha... It was pretty fun thinking of what to put on the list, though! Maybe I'll make it my monthly thing to-do on my blog OR..... maybe it'll be something I can do when I feel down or crappy (like on Monday mornings when you have to get back to work after a nice weekend). It definitely makes you happy, and according to Operation Nice, "Happy people are healthy people"... I love that quote!
No comments:
Post a Comment