Yesterday as I was catching up on my Google Reader, I came across this post from It's Lovely! I'll Take it! Oh. My. Hilarious!!!!!! I shared this with Archie yesterday, and we determined this real estate listing to be a picture upload FAIL. MUN. Hahahahah... I read this post at the end of my work day and I was just DYING... I couldn't get over it and it ended my work day with a BIG SMILE.
So this morning, on my way to work, I decided to listen to Jay-R. If you don't know me, this is very unusual because I'm not usually listening to music in my car unless I have passengers (I know, I'm boring); but for whatever reason (maybe because today's a half day for me), I decided to play the infamous #4 song on Jay-R's Soul in Love CD - "Love Won't Let Me Wait" - and dude, did THAT just brighten my day..... It got me SMILING walking into work =) Just that song alone confirmed that today would be a good day. Thank you, Jay-R.... uuaaahhhh. LOL.
Whoohoo! Can't wait to get out of here in 2 hours!! Let the festivities BEGIN....................................
2 comments:
yup, #4 will make it to my next mahal jams compilation. -ro, i mean anonymous
girl, i feel you 100% on that one.
Post a Comment