9/10/2008

Grace x 2

At Grace Perez's wedding, Grace Abuzman graciously slipped out of work to take pictures of Lisa & Art and the kids.... The pictures turned out beautiful, but that was a given. How can it not be? With an awesome photographer and beautiful family put together, you definitely can't go wrong!

Anyway, after she took pictures of them, Grace took pictures of me and Jason. It felt like we were engaged again, hahaha... =) Anyway, it was fun! I just wish we were more prepared (our outfits could've matched, my hair could've looked better, I could've had more lipstick, haha), but other than that, it was actually pretty comfortable having Grace take our pics.. She's such a pro! I can't say enough good things about her talent =)

Anyway, check them out!! Jason and I aren't the best subjects to take pictures of, hahahaha... but if you look beyond the people, the pictures are AWESOME! LOL. (My favorite is of the kids jumping, haha. So cute!)

Thanks Grace =) It was fun. Glad to NOW be a part of your "Friends and Family" album on Facebook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww...thanks!

Great seeing you guys! Must. Pose. For. Me. Soon. :D