9/10/2008

Eclipse


I just finished the 3rd book of the Twilight series, Eclipse, and I want to read it all over again. It's THAT good. This is by far my most favorite of the 3, so we'll see how Breaking Dawn turns out. Eclipse just gets you so emotional! I read a few chapters last night and I was bawling... and then today, I was totally bawling in the cafeteria while finishing up the book!! Oh mun! Hella embarassing.

Anyway, during the book I was flipping back and forth as to who I favored for Bella -- Edward or Jacob. And now, that I've finished the third book, I hella don't know now who I favor the most!!! I feel so sorry for Bella for having to choose between the two!!! They both are TRULY her soulmates... uggh. What a tough decision. I can't wait to read the 4th to see what happens at the end of this series. I hope it's a good ending.

On another note, I CANNOT believe my 13 year old cousin is reading this..... This series is supposed to be for teenage girls? Uh. I don't think so. Haha.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

damn! you are officially a fast reader!!. I'm excited for the 4th saga too. I will catch up after the Orlando trip. I'm excited if the "s" part is gonna happen.

Christine said...

hahah..i know what 's' sharon is talking about...and they don't...they break up and jacob and bella get together and edward gets with a werewolf girl! hahahahah!