My mom's been raving about how my Aunt (a family friend that she just met) is such a good masseus. Actually a lot of my relatives have used her and liked her a lot, so I figured why not try it out. How can you go wrong with a $20 massage, right? So yesterday, I went over to my parent's house to get a massage. I'm thinking it's just my back that's going to be massaged and she can massage me as I'm watching T.V. NO... It was the full-on take off your clothes full-body massage! I was like, OK, let's just see what happens... Well, the massage was fine.. She really worked on my arms and legs good, it's just that my back could've had more work done. I get really picky when it comes to my back and I always prefer DEEP tissue massaging; as deep as you can get until I say it hurts... Well, anyway, it was all good getting the massage until she said to turn around so that my back would be on the bed... Ok, yeah... that's normal.... we always switch sides at spas... but this is where it gets wierd... She starts massaging the front of my body... STOMACH...AND...ALL.............I was totally wierded out... Everytime she massaged me in an awkward area, I kept thinking "Oh mun!... OH MUN!!!... OH!!!... MUN!!!! Wierd!!!!" So anyway, after all that frontal massaging, I was just TRAUMATIZED... Luckily, I was shortly done after that (she massaged my face and head afterwards which felt good... except I was all oily after) and after THAT experience, I had pretty much declared my LAST full body massage from her, hahaha.... Maybe I'll just get my back done just to support her business, but THAT IS IT... haha... It's just tooo wierd... PLUS, my neck was HELLA ACHING from lying on the bed... I didn't have that hole to breathe through in those massage beds... Mann, those massage beds HELLA make a difference.
We need to go back to Massage Envy.
1 comment:
OH HECK NO! they don't even do that stuff in the spas! LOL
Byron has been bugging me about going to Massage Envy too!
Post a Comment