8/05/2008

Toothache update

Today I have an appointment for a friggin root canal CONSULT. UGGH. It irks that I have to get a consult and then wait again to actually do the root canal. I just hope that once they determine that I do need a root canal, they do it right away, like within this week... I am not gonna be able to hang having to wait weeks till I get this shit out of me!!! It hurts so much.... And I swear, if they don't think I need a root canal after this consult, they better figure out what's causing this pain because I'm gonna go ballistic!

It's crazy because I've had a root canal before and I had my own dentist do the root canal. I didn't need to get a referral from my dentist to see an endodentist, to get a consult, to get the root canal. Last time my dentist told me I had to get a root canal and he did it right away... What is this new process??? Is it because I have cheap ass dental benefits or are dental insurance companies being hella cheap and only allowing cheap dentists' do the root canals??? I don't know.. whatevers... I just think it's a long ass process for people that are freakin in pain... WHAT THEY NEED TO HAVE at least here in the East Bay are Urgent Dentist Clinics - freakin ones that are open 24 hours a day and on the weekend!!!

No comments: