8/05/2008

Root Canal. Done.

Today I went to my root canal consultation, and shortly after, the endodontist did a root canal on me!! He was like, "We can do it right now or you can make an appointment." I was like "NOW!" There was no way I was going to wait and make an appointment! I wanted this pain to be OVER and DONE WITH!!

So anyway, it was only part 1 of 3 of my root canal. He basically took out the infection which should take the pain away and then in two weeks I have to come back to make sure the infection went away and then put the permanent filler in. THEN, after that, I gotta go BACK to my regular dentist to get my crown! MUN! 3 step process dude! HELLA steps! Whatevs. Anything to stop the pain dude. I'd never wish this kind of toothache on anyone.

One thing I've learned from this experience is if your tooth aches, don't wait till Friday to make an appointment because then you'll have to wait a whole weekend for the next appointment!! Book it ASAP!

I've never been so happy to see a dentist today.... I'm still kinda sore from the root canal but it's NOTHING compared to what I experienced the past couple days...

No comments: