8/02/2008

Toothache

Toothaches are the worst pain ever!!! I'm on prescribed Ibuprofen, Amoxicillan AND Tylenol and nothing is helping! The only thing that's been able to relieve the pain is drinking cold water and I am to the point of being drunk on water than I now have 2 cups in front of me, one for sipping and gargling water and one for spitting!! I've been gargling and spitting water every minute. THIS IS INSANE! I'm going INSANE!

It first started with one of my left molars hurting... And now, the pain has expanded to the entire left side of my face! Jason bought me Anbesol which I'm going to try next, but after reading toothache experiences online, I am doubtful that Anbesol will solve the problem. The only comedy that I can find in this is that after searching online for some other kind of remedy besides gargling cold water, is reading other people's pleas of help to find the cure to this excruciating pain...

There were so many people that wrote in the middle of the night saying they were on the same meds and even on vicodin and nothing had helped them but cold water... One guy even said he did the same thing and used two cups to gargle and spit... Mun!

So, as we speak, I have a mouthful of water as I'm blogging and it's 10 p.m. now.... I have a feeling that I won't have any sleep because I'll be needing gargle and spit every minute... =(

****
I just tried taking Anbesol and now the left side of my mouth has that numb feeling, but the pain is still there... UGGH... The gargling and spitting continues.

MOOD: Frustrated

No comments: