Yay! I finally finished upgrading my blog!! Like my new template????
After switching layouts hellllla times, I finally found one that I am really happy with =) Granted it took me freakin almost 6 hours to upgrade, it was totally worth it! HAHAHA.
Hi Lanie =) I went on btemplates.com. For the green one - I think it's on the same website but just google for free templates and you'll find a bunch... Check out Rizzi's too, hers is cute.
5 comments:
I love the new blog look!!! so nice!
Looks good. Now I want to change mine! =P
I love your layout!! What website did you go to?? I loved the green one you had yesterday :)
Hi Lanie =) I went on btemplates.com. For the green one - I think it's on the same website but just google for free templates and you'll find a bunch... Check out Rizzi's too, hers is cute.
I love it!..I notice that Riz and my sis changed their layouts too.
Post a Comment