8/18/2008

Happy Birthday Mookie!

Before this day ends, I'd like to say Happy Birthday to one of my bestfriends, Marie Jesusa Cruz! LOL! I love you MOOKS!

Last Saturday for Mookie's birthday we took her out for an all-girl day. We started off with afternoon tea at the Ritz in S.F., shopped for a bit at H&M while running into zombies (wierd, but just see the pics), ate at a Vietnamese restaurant, had pedis at Recharge Spa, then watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. It was a long day, but definitely full of good times...

By the time we finished the movie in the Une, it was about 11 p.m. and we were heading back to the Fox for a slumber party. Little did Mookie know, she was in for a surprise!! When we initially planned the event, Mookie knew what were planning to do in the city and since we were heading back to my house for a sleepover, I thought it would be REALLY cool if I bought decorations and had the house decorated for Mookie for when we got home.... She would never know we planned to decorate the house since she already knew that we were going to be in the city for her birthday..... She was definitely surprised!!! Thanks to the boys for decorating the house... AWESOME JOB! More than I had ever expected =)

Anyway, here are pics of us when we got our toes did. We had an AWESOME experience at Recharge Spa (thanks to Grace for the recommendation!). I'll be posting a slideshow and giving a review of Recharge Spa soon =)



3 comments:

Rizzi said...

LOVE the new look!

Sharon said...

WOW!..what a fun day to celebrate Mookies birthday!. BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY mookie!..

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! please call me MJ...hehehe.