7/22/2008

Widget Fan

I added a new widget for all my fellow bloggers!! Well, not all but I'm in the process of adding more... =) I think I only did blogspotters. I just wanted to test it out and see how it looked. The order is by the most recent blog post of the bloggers added. Now, not only can I show my most favorites posts, I can show your most recent!! Pretty tight! Go blogspot for their new features!!

I think though that I might have too many widgets because you have to hella scroll down to see everything, hahaha.. Oh well. I'll clean it up someday!! If only I could add two columns so more stuff can be seen from up top (and I know there's a way, I just haven't had time to research!!).

Enjoy! And please... if you bloggers don't want your post shared on my sidebar, then I can take it out, no biggie. Just let me know!! =)

No comments: