7/29/2008

Cereality

On the way home from Monterey, we stopped by Santa Cruz and walked around their little downtown. It was really cute. To me, it was a cross between little downtown Davis and Berkeley. Being there actually felt really nostalgic... I started missing my college days!!

Anyway, while we were there, we came across this restaurant called Cereality. It's basically a coldstone version of cereal! You basically pic your choice(s) of cereal and your choice(s) of toppings.... The price depends on how many cereals and toppings you choose. They also have their own combos that they made up. Jason and I shared the PB + B which was Peanut Butter Captain Crunch, Cocoa puffs, chocolate syrup & bananas... ALL in a small bowl for $3.99. It was actually pretty scrumptious....

It's a really cool concept and all, especially if you need that quick fix on a cereal craving... but I don't know if I'd consistently pay $4 on JUST a bowl of cereal when I could pay that much for an entire box!!! Anyway, it was definitely worth trying... I just don't know if I'd ever go back.

1 comment:

dawn marie said...

damn that sounds hella good! i love cereal and would pay $4 for something different than what i normally get! LOL