I give it a 3 out of 5 stars. Although it was an easy read. It didn't get good for me until the end. What was disturbing for me in the book was the fact that one of the ladies was having cocktails at 9 months pregnant AND even after she gave birth, like friggin in the hospital! OH MUN!
Speaking of pregnant...... NO, I'm not pregnant (uuaaahh, haha) but I did read the following in my "Big Green Purse":
"Professor Debra Lee Davis, head of Environmental Oncology at the University of Pittsburg Medical Center, documented, also in 2007, that as many as one in every four couples experienced difficulty getting pregnant or having normal children. Writing in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives, Professor Davis noted that it is 'increasingly clear' that exposure to environmental contaminants can lead to 'reproductive failure, structural or functional defects, or altered expression of sex at birth'."
MUN! SEE! Just another reason to buy chemical-free organic products!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment