6/11/2008

I am your brother

Remember on American Idol, when that Filipino Uncle all dressed in white with a cape, sang some song that he composed and it started with "I am your brother...."? And everyone was all hella hype about it? He even got Paula to dance to it? WELL WHADDYA KNOW... They're freakin singing it on GMA now (the other Filipino channel besides TFC). HELLA CRAZY!!! They made all their Pinoy Idol contestants sing it as an introduction to a variety show!!!  We were like WTH?!? Why does this song sound so familiar??? Hahahaha.. CUZ it was from American Idol!!! OH MUN!!!!!!! Dang, I wonder if they paid Uncle Boy money to be able sing HIS song on TV, hahahahaha... >

1 comment:

dawn marie said...

bwhahahahahaha!

my brother in law sang this song at my other brother in law's wedding this weekend. his girlfriend made him a hat to wear and everything!