My MT at Massage Envy on Sunday was Cody. You'd think it was a guy right? NOPE, it was some asian lady, probably in her mid to late 20's. Anyway, she was OK. I don't think she was consistent on her pressure. There were some areas (my shoulders and neck) where she was very FIRM, like to the point where I could feel my knots crunch... and then other areas (pretty much everywhere else) where she was pretty light on the pressure. Needless to say, it was very relaxing, but I probably wouldn't ever request her and I wouldn't recommend her to anyone else.
Anyway, we've put a freeze on our ME membership just cuz we can't be paying monthly memberships on both Massage Envy and Bikram... It's just way too much money to have both - although both are really great to have and good for your body!! UGGH. The dilemmas. At least our accounts are frozen for now so that if we fall off this Bikram phase, we can just get back onto Massage Envy... You can never phase out of massages!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment