Finally! I finished Morality for Beautiful Girls! It took me 20 days to finish this book (yes, I'm a nerd and I time how long it takes me to read books) and it felt FOREVER! This is the third book to the series of the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency. Everyone that I've talked to that's read this series LOVES it, but I'm just not feelin it. It's kinda slow for me. When I first started this series it was perfect because I was trying to get out of the girly books... but now, I'm over it and I'm ready to switch back to the girly books, haha! They're just funner!! The last girly book I read was the The Little Lady Agency and I LOVED that book, so I want to try to reading something like that.
I've actually started reading Love Walked In by Marisa De Los Santos and it's pretty good so far. I haven't gotten to the meaty part, but I'm thinking it's going to get better... I hope.
If anyone has any recommendations to girly books, like Confessions of a Shopaholic or Queen of Babble, let me know!!
1 comment:
ohh..Love Walked In is on my list of books to read..hope it's a good one...and I was going to get Morality for Beautiful Girls but ended up getting something else.
Maybe we can exchange ideas on books to read :)
Post a Comment