Damn mann.... We just found out we have termites in our fence, which should be no big deal since our fence is covered by our HOA.... BUT I have this strange feeling that they've swarmed over to our house and if they have, then it's our responsibility and we gotta pay the bucks to exterminate them. UGGH. I just don't understand why WE'RE responsible for termites in OUR HOUSE because we're part of a unit. If we worse comes to worse and WE gotta exterminate our house, then the rest of 36847 probably has to exterminate, too... and I know we ain't payin for that!
I swear dude, expenses never end.... first it's a water heater, then a fridge, then car repairs, then tickets, then this.... MUN!!!!!!
So yah - for a while now, I've noticed saw dust by the side wall in our bedroom... I've always thought it was termites from my bedroom furniture, but when we switched out furnitures, we still saw sawdust by the wall. We later realized there were four tiny holes coming from our popcorn ceiling so I had our attic checked by my Uncle and he saw nothing (although he looked from afar). My coworker also just told me that termites don't usually eat through those kind of ceilings?!? Okay..... so now, I'm thinking it might be coming from our sideboards.. but even our sideboards don't look all eaten up either... so I don't know???? I think we just need to suck it up and pay the couple hundred to get it professionally checked... Shoot, I don't want our house to be fallin down!!!! YIKES!
I swear dude, I hate dealing with grown up stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment