10/11/2007

To Do's

Don't you hate it when you got shit on your To Do list that takes hella days to cross off??? MUN!! I keep this little notebook in my purse of things TO DO and I just keep crossing things off and adding more things on..WELL, there is ONE thing on there that is taking ME HELLA DAYS to cross off --- the DAMN THANKYOU CARDS!!! UGGGHH! And it bugs me that I can't cross it off!!! Oh and besides that.. there's working out, finishing our photo album, calling the plumber.. OH MUN. The photo album I was able to cross off finally after hella weeks, but there are still things that definitely take a while to frikkin CROSS OFF...

It's funny though, how having a list and just having the ability to CROSS IT OFF can make you sane.... Hahaha.. This is going to sound retarded, but sometimes when I know I've finished something... even though its not on the list, I just write it on there (after the fact) and then hella cross it off right away just to feel like I really accomplished something... HAHAHAHA... How lame.

No comments: