"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
10/12/2007
Shopaholic Ties The Knot
DONE. Finished reading the 3rd series of the Becky Bloomwood series, "Shopaholic Ties the Knot"!! If you like the first book "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and "Shopaholic Takes Manhattan", you'll like this book!! I consider myself a shopaholic SOMETIMES and so just reading this book and Becky's thoughts and reasonings of buying a pair of shoes or what not, just cracks me up!! I hella think the same way SOMETIMES!!! Hahaha... But I'm definitely not hard core like her!! I'm going to take a break though from this series of Becky Bloomwood books and read "Eat Pray Love".. Not sure what it's about, but it's an Oprah book and I got it during a sale at Borders (buy 3 for the price of 2!!!)... I'm usually not fond of Oprah books, so hopefully this one will be good!! Prior to reading the Shopaholic books, I read "TTYL" and its sequel "TTFN".... HILAIRE.. It's basically a book written entirely in IM format... That's right, in instant messaging format.. OH MUN. It's about 3 bestfriends in 10th grade who chat all evening (after school) and through their chats you read about their lives and the major things that are going.. There is actually a story line to all this chatting and it's pretty good. And what's funny are all their acronyms and their lingo, hahaha. Surprisingly it's stuff that I use too!! One lingo I thought was cute was "fabu".. meaning "fabulous"... haha.... like "you looked so fabu today" hahahaha... She also had ROTFLMAO and acronyms like that. At the end, the author thanks all the people gave her suggestions on acronyms and IM lingo... haha.. Mann, if I had known I would've given her HELLA suggestions!! Hahahhahaha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment