The Oakland Zoo is so sad. I mean, it's alright.. but some of the animals are dirty (especially the elephants) and it's just not kept up the way zoos should be (like I know, hahah).. It was just kinda sad seeing them all caged in (except for the Gibbons and Parrots... which was pretty wierd) especially in such a limited amount of space. STILL, I had a good time checking out the zoo, especially since it had been at least 15 years since the last time I went there!
My favorite animal to see were the Gibbons. They weren't caged in at all, which was kinda wierd cuz you'd think they'd escape. But I guess they're afraid of water or can't swim cuz they had water surrounding them from the people??? I don't know.. It was so cute because sometimes you'd catch them walking on two legs as if they were humans... It was crazy!
Now that I know how depressing Oakland Zoo is, I want to check out a legit zoo like San Diego Zoo or something!! Even San Francisco Zoo would be cool too! We'll see if weather permits...
No comments:
Post a Comment