"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
10/10/2007
God Reads my Blogs
OMG... I think God read my blog yesterday because I GOT A BONUS!!! Hahahahaha... HELLA GOOD. I kinda knew I was gonna get a bonus cuz my boss had mentioned it to me in my review like in August, but I didn't know it was gonna be that big!!! STILL, my bonus doesn't answer ALL my prayers, cuz 1. with all the taxes taken out it doesn't come out to much and 2. I found out that our album is going to COST way more than I expected!! SUCKS!!! OH WELL... at least it's more money than what I had before and I should just appreciate that my boss actually RECOGNIZED me for the above and beyond work I did!! Whoohoo! The reason why I got the bonus was because last year I had worked on a project where I basically collected over $4M... I never thought it was something I was doing "above and beyond" because I just considered it as one of my duties that I had to do (escalate claims), but I guess if you think about it.. $4M to collect on your own, and HARD stuff - meaning meeting with people every week and pulling out my hair to state my case of WHY I think I'm right and they're wrong and then them actually believing me - IS a big deal. PLUS, knowing the hospital needed $30M (we were short of $30M in our budget) and I helped to bring in 15% of that on my own is pretty well deserving of a bonus!! So yay! Congrats to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment