10/09/2007

Hawaii

I've been CRAVING to go to Hawaii for some reason... Maybe because our honeymoon just wasn't enough of a vacation!? I mean, yeah - we were there for 9 days, but we did hella touristy stuff and we did A LOT OF WALKING - to the point that my husband had to massage my feet EVERY NIGHT!! (Thank you Jason) So NOW I just want a vacation where I'm NOT doing TOURISTY STUFF and I either 1. chill at the hotel or 2. chill at the beach.. DOING NOTHING... but sleeping AND maybe reading a book... and then if I get a little bored, I could go shopping, hahaha... I just want to CHILL.. That's the KEY WORD.. CHILL... And it has to be in Hawaii, where I feel like I'm out of the country but not really, hahahaha.. Cuz if I just go to LA or San Diego or Santa Barbara or something, it just won't feel the same... I HAVE TO FEEL like I'm far away, hahahaha....

So we've been to Maui and the Big Island... NOW, I want to try Oahu. I never been... and I know they have good beaches there, GREAT SHOPPING and GOOD night life, so I AM READY!!! hahaha..OK -- well not that ready.. First I need to come up with some funds... MUN.

We just have ONE more wedding expense that we need to take care of and that is our ALBUM!! MUN!! Our package only included a 24 page album and it looks like its going to be 42 pages instead which means, add'l funds to pay that off... AND WHO frikkin knows how much that's going to be?! I'm estimating $1.5K at least??? SHIT!!! So THAT, in combination with Xmas...and mind you Jason's birthday, there doesn't seem to be any room to even be THINKING about Hawaii!! SUCKS!!

Oh well.. I can dream right? Who knows.... Maybe in the next few weeks, I'll win the lottery or get some big bonus and we'll be able to go!!

SURE.

No comments: