10/05/2007

Cleaning Lady

So yesterday I finally had a cleaning lady come over to DEEP CLEAN the house. I was a little hesitant because she was charging me $100, especially for our small ass house, but I figured oh well..It ain't like I'm going to be doing it on a consistent basis. This was just to DEEP Clean the house... WELL, I'm glad to say that it was WORTH IT. I thought I wouldn't get my money's worth, but I totally did. They sweeped the ceilings, hella cleaned inside the toaster oven, microwave, etc... They cleaned the blinds, thoroughly cleaned the showers, and mopped the floors (or what little tile floor I have!) hard core... It felt good to have the house smelling SOOO CLEAN. OH... and they had 4 people cleaning our house!! HAHAH.. HELLA dude... I didn't think they needed that much people, but they took a good 2.5 hours cleaning the house... (and that doesn't mean the house was THAT DIRTY!! MUN.)

No comments: