Last weekend Jason and I went to AZ. Jason had to go there for work so I basically tagged along.... I obviously did my research before the trip to check out the shopping spots in AZ (haha) and came across a store called LAST CHANCE -- which is the only one in the U.S. It's basically a discount store BEYOND Nordstrom Rack. What's left over at Nordies gets to Nordstrom Rack and then what's left over from there, gets sent to Last Chance along with returns from Nordies. I read about it on Yelp and it had mixed reviews.. Some people loved it and some people hated it. It sounded like a Ross where it was a definitely a HIT or MISS kinda store... So we went there and it was definitely what everyone said on YELP... Some of their stuff was POOR Quality, like freakin designer bags with missing handles, broken zippers, definitely damaged... Shoes hella worn out... clothes ripped... MASSIVE amount of 7 jeans with holes friggin everywhere (for $8).. and not meaning holes for style, but holes that weren't in cute places (i.e. the crotch)... You really had to look for DECENT stuff... I ended up finding some Enzo pumps for $9!!!! And also bought some Bandolino black strappies for Lot for $9 also!! Mine were kinda worn but still looked brand new...Plus, they came in my RARE SIZE of 4.5 so I figured WHY NOT??!! Other than that, that was pretty much my success at the store... Definitely not worth the trip to AZ just for Last Chance. At least I came out with something...
So yeah, other than hanging out with my cousin and his wife and daughter... we did nothing but check out the shopping malls in AZ. It wasn't totally my fault that that was ALL we did, it was just that there was NOTHING to do with the short amount of time we had there.... It would've been great if we went to Grand Canyon, but it was 5 hours away from where we were at.
Oh and we ate at Pink Taco -- ehh.. It was ALLLLRIGHT... Nothing beats DOS, that's for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment