9/26/2007

Update on Hairdo

Okay, so my hair doesn't look exactly like Victoria Beckham - who I later realized was Posh (Thanks Brian), but I still like my haircut... I probably could have it a little more short, but its probably best I didn't have it any shorter cuz I still gotta do an updo for Lani's wedding! So... I think I'll grow it out (with minor maintenance cuts) and then after Lani's wedding, I'll cut it short again!!! What's wierd is since I got my haircut, people (mostly at work) have been asking me questions like "Did your husband know?" "What does your husband think?" and get this "Your husband let you?" WHAAAT... Not that I don't disregard my husband's feelings or opinions, but FIRST OF ALL, I wouldn't ever let him dictate how I should have my hair, and nor would he even care how I should have my hair... His opinion is that either way "it'll still look good, and no matter what it'll grow out if you don't like it..." and of course the line "you'll be beautiful no matter what haircut..." uuahhh. haha. OK, so maybe he didn't say those exact words, but it's pretty close.

So anyway.... I just realized I won't be able to make it to my 10th year reunion this year because of the Lilaville Fiesta... SUCKS!!! What sucks even more is that I gotta emcee the dang thing AND sing!! I'm like 80% tempted to tell them the DAY of the FIESTA that I have nothing prepared for singing, but I know if I do, I will definitely get the EVIL eye, not just from my parents, but from my Aunts and Uncles... NOT GOOD. So I don't know what to do cuz seriously I don't know what the hell to sing.. And honestly, no one wants to hear me anyway... I'm just a frikkin FILLER to the damn program cuz they're short on performances!! UGGHH.. I - RRI - TATING!!!! Besides that, I'm missing out on my reunion.. which I guess isn't THAT BAD considering there's only about 100 who RSVPd, but still, it would've been fun to at least hang out with Dawn and just see all the random Logan people I probably haven't seen in ages... OH WELL for that... At least I see the ones I care about every so often!!!

No comments: