6/08/2007

Fun-Filled Weekend

So this Saturday we're having our last of THREE wedding showers!! FINALLY!! I'm excited cuz there'll be friends I haven't seen in a while... but also kinda bummed cuz not everyone can make it =( It's all good.. Totally understandable.. At least EVERYONE will be at the wedding!! Then Sunday I'm going out with the girls on the Villaverde side!! Yay!! I think it'll be a day of pampering at some spa, but I'm not sure where... I am sooo in need for one, STRAIGHT UP!!

The days are slowly ticking... its CAH-RAZY!!!! I feel like theres still stuff to do... but not sure what exactly?! I know most of it has to wait until we get the final headcount... and as of today we haven't gotten all 250 response cards... YIKES!

WORK has been SOOOOO SLOW lately... its been killing me!! Guaranteed hella personal emails... HELLA...

SO.. I don't know WHY I was thinking about this... but I've come to the conclusion that I have three BIG FEARS (not in any particular order).

1. Flying
2. Cancer
3. Not having Kids

I think I was thinking about this because I was thinking about having kids... I was having this conversation with some coworkers and they were asking me when me and Jason planned on having kids and I said, me and Jason were thinking whenever it happens, it happens... meaning we weren't really going to wait, we were just going to see what happens... And my coworker was telling me thats what he did and it took them 5 years to finally get prego!! Dang hella long!!!! The good thing is she did get prego AND they had a beautiful baby boy.... Hopefully, me and Jason will be able to have kids... 2 at least, even though Jason wants a whole basketball team, hahahaha... I AM TOO DAMN LITTLE FOR THAT.. I'll explode!! Hahahaha...

No comments: