6/11/2007

Pampered

Yesterday, the Villaverde women took me out for a spa day at Aphrodites. This spa was closed off just for us 6 and we got massages, facials, hydrotherapy treatment, etc. along with a catered lunch!! They also served us Mimosas, fruit, chocolates, etc. while we were being pampered. It was SOOOO NICE. We were there from 8:45 a.m. to like 4:30 p.m.!! Hella long!! There was only one massage therapist so we had to all take turns... Everyone had their share of lag time in between treatments but it was all good.. I wasn't complaining! I liked taking naps in between and talking, etc. It was definitely needed after a Vegas trip and after our last shower. Actually not my last shower (I have one here at work) but our last shower with family.

So anyway, I just realized I'm behind in updating my albums on my blog... I'll probably do that sometime today if I got the time!!!

No comments: