This past weekend Lot and I had our Bachelorette party in Vegas... DUDE - It was soooooo HYPE and it was sooooooooo much fun. I ain't tryin to give DETAILS... All I can say is we were 19 girls deep!! We went to Tryst, Tao & we went to see Chippendales (how can you NOT see them on your bachelorette party)... Now its Monday. I'm at work hella tired... AND my voice is gone and my body is sore all over (calves and thighs especially!)..... I am so worn out. I can not have a drink or party for at least 2 weeks.. Seriously. I need to recuperate!!!!
Thank you to my bridesmaids who helped with the planning... it was the best...
Hopefully if I can get a PG-13 version of our album (there should at least be 10 of the 1,000 pics we took, hahahahah) then I'll share them on my blog!!!
40 days till the big day!!!!!! Keep those Response cards coming in!!!!!!!
4 comments:
"calves and thighs especially!" - what happened out there!
hahhahaha!!!! "LAST CHANCE! LET'S DO IT LIVE!!!" aren't we the best BM'S in the WORLD???? LOL!!!
Dude...my calves and thighs were hella hurting too the next day!! FUNTIMES DUDE, FUNTIMES....Till 5 in the morning!! hahahahaha....
5 in the morning? weak. we didn't even sleep.
Post a Comment