Amber
Indian Cuisine, Santana Row
Okay, so I'm soooo not into Indian food, but this place was OFF THE HOOK!!!! We went here for dinner with Mark & Cil and I loved everything we ordered. It wasn't too curry as I thought it would be.. The ambience could've been better, but the food and service was GREAT. My favorite was the Buttered Chicken and the Garlic Naan.. OH! And their cocktail drink, Pink Elephant!! I forgot all the liquors it had, but for sure there was Chambord and Lychee juice (maybe Smirnoff too). If you're a little IFFY about trying Indian food, here's a good place to try it. LOVE IT.
Asia De Cuba
Cuban/Asian food (?), at the Clift Hotel, S.F.
Ambience is an A+. The food was great although I don't really know what we ate because it was already pre-ordered by Jason's boss. There was one entree I super liked and it was some salad with calamari. The dressing was a sweet soy dressing... YUM.
Jersey Boys
Curran Theater, S.F.
A Must SEE! The lead singer who plays Frankie Valli is a GREAT singer. You know, that sweet smooth voice.. (uuahh. hahah) Reminds me of the way Ledrich sings. And the story is GREAT. It's all about how Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons came up and how the song "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" became popular. It was so cool to see the true story of how Frankie came to be. It kinda makes you appreciate all those songs you hear ("Oh! What a Night", "Can't Take My Eyes off of You", "Sherry", etc.).
No comments:
Post a Comment