12/19/2006

The Holiday

I'm so tired I don't even know why I'm blogging...

We just got home from an appointment with some decorator/day-of coordinator. She was OKAY... We weren't really impressed with her work. We were just there to see all the items she had that we could rent. She does have good prices though. We got our chiavari chairs for a good deal. That's all that matters! Downside -- her office was all the way in Morgan Hill and we didn't like her steez. Upside -- we got a good deal on her chairs and she gave us some good advice on planning our wedding.

For some reason, our appointments for the wedding have been getting longer and LONGER. We had an appointment with a florist and that felt like it took FOREVEVER. But that was mostly because Lot and I did our appt. together. Then the wedding invitation appt... OH MUN, It felt like the binders of invitations were never ending!!!! Then today's appt.. sheesh!! She couldn't stop talking!!!! All of these appointments were at minimum 2 hours.. and what made it feel longer was that (for the last 2 appts) they were after work and we hadn't had dinner. By the time the appointments were over, I was hella grumpy from starvation!!!

So aside from wedding planning, I've been trying to Xmas shopping done.. Last Saturday, Jason and I spent the whole day in the city TRYING to finish our Xmas list and failed. We got some shopping done, but not all.... We were there from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m.! Hella days! We had lunch AND dinner at the food court! OH MUN. There were hella people, but it sure felt like Xmas with all people doing their Xmas shopping.. Not only did we shop, we also watched The Holiday!!! It was soooooo cute!! Corny but CUTE!! I'm officially calling it my favorite movie of the year!!! Hahahaha... just in time, before the year ends...

Here are pictures to share:


No comments: