12/31/2006

Goals

I copy pasted this from an old post of mine back in January... Here's the following update that goes along with it:

My 2006 TO DO LIST:
1. Take a Yoga Class. - ACCOMPLISHED.. Took Bikram Yoga and it was HOT as hell.
2. Learn how to dance House. - ATTEMPTED to but ended up taking the wrong class. Never tried to look for another class.
3. Look into getting Invisalign. - LOOKED into getting invisalign, but decided not to. Wedding came up and totally changed my spending priorities... Plus folks were telling me not to get it.
4. Learn how to swim (this time taking private lessons). - FAILED. I was about to take lessons with Ge, but that didn't happen.
5. Explore a state I've never been to (Seattle?). - ACCOMPLISHED. Yay! I went to Seattle for my bday. And I went to other states that I'd never been to - North Carolina & Maryland.
6. Attempt to cook a new dish. - ACCOMPLISHED. Desserts: mini cheesecakes.
7. Improve ballroom dance moves with Jason (take 2 intermediate classes) - I'm not sure if we did this.. If anything we took one.
8. Seriously look into getting my masters in HCA. - FAILED. I actually attempted to look into this a few weeks ago, but AGAIN got lazy.. I know if I wanted to get my MBA in HCA at CSUEB I wouldn't have to takte a test (whichever one it is, GRE, GMAT)... I would just need letter of Recs and I would need to do a write-up (I think).. Still thinking about it..but everytime I think about it, I get lazy.
9. Read at least 3 novels this year. - SURPASSED! Aside from all the other novels I read this year, I read 10 Janet Evanovich books!!! Whoohoo!
10. Take a class (maybe at Chabot). - FAILED. At one point Lot and I were going to take a Medical terminolog class, but it didn't fall through.
11. Try 5 new restaurants. - ACCOMPLISHED! Amber, Asia de Cuba, Espetus, Webber Grill, Strizzi's, Left Bank
12. Do a wine tasting/mudbath weekend. - FAILED
13. Join St. Edwards Parish. - ACCOMPLISHED!

I guess I didn't do so bad with my To Do List!! Happy New Year!!! 2007 is going to be a good one!!

No comments: