I had planned this surprise event for Jason's birthday (just us)... and he found out what it was... I actually sort of gave it away cuz I was too excited to keep it a secret! Hahaha... It may seem random to others but my surprise was to take him to a cheese class... How did I come up with the idea of taking him to a cheese class??? EVERYTIME we go to the grocery store and we pass by the deli area where the cheeses are at he ALWAYS says, I want to take a cheese class and learn about all the cheeses... ALL THE TIME.... So what do I do? Research for cheese classes in the bay area... and what do I find? Freakin Cheese School of San Francisco.. A friggin School dedicated to Cheese!!! Hahhahaha.. When I showed him the brochure to this school, he was pretty psyched out...Unfortunately, all the classes we wanted to take were full so it turns out my event is not going to happen anymore =( Instead we're going to enroll in a class thats happening in January... Hella days from now... Boo.... Now I gotta think of something else to do for his bday.... hmmmmm....
Sidebar:
Congratulations to Lani and Mike & Terry and Trace on their engagements!!
3 comments:
THANK YOU JOY! I'm so excited and can't wait to start planning. I'll definitely be asking you about stuff! hahahaha....see you soon!
Thanks Joy!!!
I love cheese
Post a Comment