Yay! So we finally completed the line-up of DARMZ events! Last Sunday, I took my girls out for Event Z. At 10:30 a.m. the girls arrived at Foxwood. We took the ferry boat to Sausalito at 12 p.m. Had lunch at Winchips at 1 p.m. And later walked around and went to the little shops till 3:35 p.m. We got back to S.F. by 4:30 p.m. And went home... But before going, of course we had to stop SOMEWHERE to get some shopping done, so where did we go? Marina Outlets.. It was on the way, so what the hell, right?Next year we plan on doing the monthly DARMZ events again... and I think its going to be hella hype because we're all psyched with planning something new and different!!! Whoohoo! I love you DARMZ!
The year is not over yet for DARMZ though!!! We got upcoming events galore -- Thanksgiving Spa Day and Christmas in the Park! Whoohoo!!! I love the holidays... and being with friends, family and getting presents! hahahahha... OG... and SHOPPING galore! Hopefully I can maintain myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment