Happy Birthday to Oliver & Cecilia!
Last Monday, Cil and I went to PF Changs in FREMONT to celebrate her birthday! YUP! PF Changs in Fremont is NOW open! We weren't even planning on going there... We had made plans to eat at Vung Tao but it turned out to be closed (on a Monday?) so we made our way to Claim Jumpers but saw a sign that said PF Changs was NOW OPEN! Whoohoo...I love PF Changs.. Them lettuce wraps are HELLA GOOD!!!!
So yeah, we just got back from celebrating Oli's birthday and now Jason is out at the gym working out.. I probably should've joined him, but my lazy ass is going to stay back, blog and probably read a book before going to bed ( I finished "Hot Six" and I'm on "Seven Up"!).. the Lazies.. I think its the monthly woman thang thats makin me feel lazy... Its gotta be.. Even this morning while I was at work, I was feelin bitchy. People left and right were getting me hella annoyed, and I was thinkin mann, I gotta be having my "." soon....
Anyways, this weekend is gonna be off the hinges!! Not only do we got Mikey & Shawn's wedding (whoohoo), but we got the Corn Maize RACE!!! My cousins and I are going to race to get to the end of the Ardenwood Corn Maize.. Girls against Guys and whoever loses buys dinner!!! Its on BOYS!! Lot and I are SO gonna study the map! We're gonna have it all figured out... Its going to be a haunted night, so not only will we be racing to the end, but we'll have to dodge the ghosts on the way there.. OH MUN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment