10/09/2006

On A Roll....

I just finished "High Five", the 5th of 12 books in Stephanie Plum Novels!! I am on a roll!! Its so addicting! Now I'm on "Hot Six"... I think I can really finish all 12 by the end of the year!

The guilts.
I went shopping yesterday at Marshalls and found a bag/purse... It was $49.99 and yeah, it may seem cheap to some people, but its actually a LOT to me... I try to stay under the $40.00 range but in situations like yesterday, sometimes you just can't help but purchase! What makes me feel even more guilty is that I bought a friggin purse at Aldos less than a month ago! Geez. Bags are seriously my weakness... I just keep buying them. Oh well.. whatever. I'll just use this purse for 50 days and it'll be worth it. hahaha.. I always think, if you can wear it enough so that it ends being less than $1/day, then its okay to purchase. So if its $50, I should at least use it for 50 days.. hahahha... the logics.

No comments: