We're going to Chicago next week!!! HELLA MODED because at first we had booked tickets to be there from Friday to Monday, but it turned out I had a conference starting Sunday at 1 p.m. GEEZ. So we had to change our tickets from Wednesday to Sunday. So yeah, once I arrive on Sunday, I gotta change and go directly to the conference in San Francisco.. Gah-REAT... It's a 3 day conference for an assocation I'm in. It's pretty cool. You learn about all the current healthcare issues and you network. It's the time when I get to see all my ex co-workers.. AWKWARDS!!!
This month is actually pretty crazy because not only do I have a 3 day conference in the city, but I have one the following friday in Sacramento, and then next week I got a meeting in San Mateo! Whoohoo! They're like days off to me! Because even though its technically "work" at least you don't have to deal with the day to day sh** or projects you gotta do AT WORK. It'll make this month go REALLY FAST.
Plans for the rest of the year? NADA... Chicago will pretty much be the highlight of the year cuz it is SAVING TIME!!! There are things that we totally did NOT take into account in our budget worksheet, like tipping and our honeymoon.. And yeah, it'll come back to us by way of gifts, but still, I sort of wanted to have the gifts as savings and not to pay off credit cards!! hahaha....
Wedding Update:
*We found Jason's baptismal certificate!! SAFE!! The church misfiled it under the W's.. hahahahaha... Thank God they thought to search the W's!
*Here's our photographer: Geoff White Photography
We're really excited to use him because we think his work is awesome! He was a bit overbudget.. OKAY, REALLY OVER budget... but we couldn't resist.....
*Still haven't found a dress. Already gone to Trudy's, Elegant Lace and Kay's Bridal and still haven't found THE ONE... I just gotta keep looking. It's just so frustrating cuz most of the dresses are so huge on me and so its hard to really imagine what it would really look like on me. And yeah, they put clips on the dress to MAKE it fit, but still, its not the same when it FITS.. ugggh.. hopefully I can find one soon cuz it takes hella days to order!!! (4-6 months!)
No comments:
Post a Comment