9/07/2006

conversations with ChaCha

My conversation with ChaCha guide, Philip:

Status: Connected to guide: PHILLIPS
PHILLIPS: Hi there. I will be helping with your search.
PHILLIPS: Ahh i live in chicago
You: Cool!
You: I'm trying to find info on that new park
PHILLIPS: What are you looking for?
You: Millenium park
PHILLIPS: cool
PHILLIPS: loads
PHILLIPS: Hello, I'll be your Guide. Please be patient while I find your results for you.
You: thanks! is there a website on things to do at Chicago? like the best place to get deep dish and where to get oprah tickets?
PHILLIPS: uno, giordanos on the deep dish period
PHILLIPS: uno served it first
PHILLIPS: be right back on the operah tickets
PHILLIPS: there you go
PHILLIPS: Can I find anything else for you?
You: cool!! Thank you! This Cha-cha website is really cool! thanks for all your help!
PHILLIPS: Thanks for using ChaCha! I hope you had a great search experience!
PHILLIPS: Please RATE ME when you see the five stars. Thanks for using ChaCha.
Status: Session ended.

TIGHT!!! Beat THAT Google!! Hahahahah... Just Kidding, cuz you know whats hella moded... is that on the bottom of the search, it tells you where the guide found his resources, and he found it on Google.. hahahahahah....

They were all easy questions that I probably could've found on my own, but I just wanted to test it out.. hahahaha...

OH, and I gave him 5 stars.. uuahh!

No comments: