I finished a novel! It's been a while since I hadn't read.... until I picked up this book!! The book is part of a series of 12.. 12!! The author is Janet Evanovich and the first book is One For The Money. It's basically this girl who is straight broke so she gets this job from her cousin Vinnie who owns a bail bond company... and what does she end up being? A friggin bounty hunter! OH MUN.... It's so hilarious!! It took me about 2 weeks to finish the novel.... the book just cracks me up!!! I can't wait to read the next book... Two for the Dough. The best part about these books is that they're cheap ($5.99 at Target)... Since this is a series of 12 books, hopefully it'll get me reading more consistently!!
WCYC
Today we did an evaluation at the Walnut Creek Yacht Club. Food was good.. Expensive. We ended up spending $35 over the budget that Eye Spy gave us ($75). Oh well, it was worth it... The best part of the whole dinner was the creme brulee. OH MUN. IT WAS FRIGGIN GOOD!!
So yeah, that's why I'm up so late...cuz we had to finish the damn 100 question eval report. OH MUN. I'm just glad its done and I was able to share the load with Jason. Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment