8/28/2006

bridal gown

Today, I had planned on going to David's Bridal to try on dresses, but ended up cancelling because my mom couldn't make it.... SO.... we ended up rescheduling for Wednesday. Since Lot and Christine had already decided to meet up at Foxwood, we decided to just kick it and spend time looking for Bridesmaids dresses... We ended up going to Group USA at the Great Mall - didn't find anything.. and then to Davids Bridal. Lot and I had Christine be our model and OH MUN, I think we know what we want as far as our bridesmaid dresses. Christine (damn her) looked hecca good in all the dresses we picked!!! It got us (ME!!) really excited!! So yeah, now I just gotta pick my dress and the color of the BM dresses.. I'm still not set on the color just yet. As we were there we looked through the bridal gowns and you know what... I really didn't find anything there that I LOVED... I mean yeah, its different when you try it on, but still... nothing there fancied me. So instead, I'm cancelling my DB appt for Wednesday and changing it to an appt at Trudy's in Campbell.

I actually already had a bridal appt last Saturday at Elegant Lace Bridal, and found a dress there on clearance!! I decided not to get it though because I felt uneasy about getting a dress right away and at the first store I'd ever been to... I wanted to look at one more store before making my decision.... Now that I was able to look at the DB selection, it makes me wish I did get the dress!!! Hopefully no one hasn't gotten the dress... It was the only one left AND it was on clearance for more than half off... I'm calling tomorrow to see if they can put it on hold. In the meantime, I'm hoping I can squeeze in an appt at Trudy's bridal just to be more sure that the dress at Elegant Bridal is what I really want... I just don't want to miss the opportunity of getting a really good dress for a really good price!!

No comments: